Follow your institution's policy for submitting a grade change form when acquiring signatures.
Use the Grade Change Form to initiate the process.
Revising Incomplete Grades
The process for revising incomplete grades is shown below. Please note that the deadline depends upon the student's home school rather than the delivery institution. See form here.
- Enter the instructor's first and last name, e-mail address, and phone number as well as the departmental dean's and chairperson's e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.
- Enter student ID, Last Name, First Name, Middle Initial
- Subject Area = ex. ENGL, BIOL, PSY, etc.
- Course # = ex. 2420, 3240, 1010, etc.
- Choose semester in which the original grade was assigned from the drop-down list.
- Choose year in which the original grade was assigned from the drop-down list.
- Select the original grade that was assigned from the drop-down list.
- Select the new grade to be assigned from the drop-down list.
- Select the course credit hours from the drop-down list.
- If changing an incomplete grade to a regular grade, give the date the student completed the work.
- Print the form.
- Follow the grade change policies at the instructor's institution for required signatures.
- Return the form to your Student Liaison for signature verification.
- After verifying the grade change policy at the instructor's institution has been followed, the Student Liaison will sign and fax the form to the Student Liaison at the student's home institution. A follow-up email will be sent to the receiving Student Liaison. The email will provide details on when and where the fax was sent.
- The Student Liaison at the receiving institution verifies the form's legitimacy using contact information provided by sending institution. He/she signs and sends it to his/her Registrar's Office.