New Mobile App Launches for Spring 2017 Semester!
Stay connected and on track with your course. The Brightspace Pulse mobile app provides one easy view of course calendars, readings, assignments, evaluations, grades and announcements.
It can also help you make better decisions about how to handle your workload, when to submit assignments, and when to prepare for tests.
What can Brightspace Pulse be used for?
- See important dates and deadlines for each course
- Mark activities as complete
- Anticipate busiest times with a quick glance
- Find out your grades as soon as they are ready
- Share updates by email, text message and social media
- View course details and customize how much assignments and tests are worth
- Seamlessly log in to the learning environment via a browser to complete tasks
- Create personal milestones such as study sessions or group meetings
- Receive real-time notifications from instructors when new content is available and open up and view the content on your device
Operating System Support
Brightspace Pulse is optimized for the following mobile devices:
|Android - 4.4 or later on tablets or phones||
iOS 9.0, 10.0 or later on the following devices:
How do I get started?
- Download Brightspace Pulse available on iTunes® or Google Play™
- Select TN eCampus as your school OR enter the TN eCampus url per instructions shown below!
- Log in and start using Pulse!