- Are there any admissions requirements for Continuing Education courses?
- What courses are available?
- Are Continuing Education courses eligible for financial aid?
- Are there out-of-state fees for Continuing Education courses?
- What is the difference between a “scheduled” and “on-demand” course type?
- How do I register for a Continuing Education course?
- How do I access and begin my Continuing Education course?
No, there are no admissions requirements for Continuing Education courses.
You can find courses by performing a Course Search. Select the Professional Development (Continuing Education) dropdown from the Course Type search box.
Continuing Education courses do not offer credit. PC 191 or fee waiver vouchers cannot be used for non-credit courses.
There are no out-of-state fees for anyone.
Scheduled courses are courses that are offered at a specified start and end date. On-demand courses are continuously available. You determine when you want to start the course.
Students interested in registering for a Continuing Education course, must follow the steps below:
- Go to https://tcat.maestrosis.com/
- Click “Create An Account” a. For State Student ID: input the last 4 digits of your Social Security #
- Input the request account information (all fields are required)
- Click Submit
- Click Login
- Create your registration application (all fields in yellow are required)
- Click Submit
- You will receive a message “Your application was submitted successfully”
- Reach out to your Continuing Education Campus Contact about your submitted application.
Once your campus contact has accepted your application:
- Return to https://tcat.maestrosis.com/(link is external)
- Click Add
- Click “Request a Course”
- Click the “Ledger to View Amount Owed”
- Sort by Department - Continuing Education
- Click the Green check mark () to the left of the course title
Return to https://elearn.rocewf.org to begin your course. Follow the instructions for your username and password. Once logged in, your course will appear in the center of the page.